Group Home Ordinance Standards
Case: 19090013a OA
The applicant seeks to amend the Unified Development Ordinance in order to establish standards and approval process and to amend definitions for Group Homes. Filed by the Department of Community Services on behalf of the Carmel Plan Commission
- There are two ways to view the meeting: In-person or by watching the live stream or recording through the link below.
- While this will be an in-person meeting, the number of people allowed in the Council Chambers will be limited in order to practice safe social distancing.
- Seats will be marked by tape, and seats without tape are where people may sit.
- Face masks will be required to be worn.
- Due to the limited seating in the Council Chambers, it is highly encouraged to watch the meeting from home.
Click here to view live stream
Info Packet ( 0.34 MB )
Department Report ( 1.68 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.