Avant Phase II DP/ADLS
Case: PZ-2020-00076 DP/ADLS
The applicant seeks site plan and design approval for a multi-family building with 94 apartments. (14 townhome plots are also shown on this DP, but additional applications will be filed for Secondary Plat & ADLS approval at a later date.) The building is 135,243 gross sq. ft. and 4 stories/58’ tall. The overall site is 3.82 acres in size. It is located just north of 12890 Old Meridian Street (Avant Phase I) and is zoned PUD (The District Z-587-14). Filed by Steven D. Hardin, Esq., with Faegre Drinker, on behalf of Edward Rose Development.
- There are two ways to view the meeting: In-person or by watching the live stream or recording through the link below.
- While this will be an in-person meeting, the number of people allowed in the Council Chambers will be limited in order to practice safe social distancing.
- Seats will be marked by tape, and seats without tape are where people may sit.
- Face masks will be required to be worn.
- Due to the limited seating in the Council Chambers, it is highly encouraged to watch the meeting from home.
Click here to view live stream
Info Packet ( 32.16 MB )
Department Report ( 4.42 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.