Sign Standards Amendments
Case: PZ-2020-00119 OA
The applicant seeks to amend the Unified Development Ordinance in order to amend Section 5.39 Sign Standards, Sections 7.11 & 7.12 Entryway Feature Standards, Section 5.66 Food Stand Use Standards, Section 1.29 Filing Fees, and Definitions for signage. Filed by the Department of Community Services on behalf of the Carmel Plan Commission.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public. This is due to the increasing cases from COVID-19.
- Please submit any comments about the petitions below to [email protected] by 1/4/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the docket.
- Both virtual meetings will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of Carmel Residential Committee Facebook page & City of Carmel Commercial Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Info Packet ( 22.13 MB )
Department Report ( 2.43 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.