Brookshire Plaza - Façade and Site Improvements
Case: PZ-2020-00214 ADLS Amend
The applicant seeks design approval for the renovation of the existing bank building on site for a new bank tenant. Building enhancements are in line with previous approvals for the entire shopping center (Docket No. 20010009 ADLS Amend). This parcel is 0.59 acres in size and is located SW corner of 126th Street and Gray Road. The address is 4775 E. 126th Street. It is zoned B-3 and is not located within any overlay zone. Filed by Katie Grajewski of krM Architecture on behalf of State Bank.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public. This is due to the increasing cases from COVID-19.
- Please submit any comments about the petitions below to [email protected] by 1/4/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the docket.
- Both virtual meetings will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of Carmel Residential Committee Facebook page & City of Carmel Commercial Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Info Packet ( 28.52 MB )
Department Report ( 1.3 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.