Carmel Residential Committee - Sub-Committee_Plan Commission
Feb 2, 2021 5:00 pm
Albany Village PUD
Case: PZ-2020-00155 Z
The applicant seeks PUD rezone approval to allow a new subdivision consisting of single-family detached and single-family attached residential. The site is located at 14407 Shelborne Rd. on approximately 36.7 acres. It is currently zoned S-1/Residential. Filed by Jim Shinaver and Jon Dobosiewicz of Nelson & Frankenberger on behalf of the Logan Group, LLC.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public. This is due to the increasing cases from COVID-19.
- Please submit your written comments about the petitions for Feb. 2 Committee Meetings to [email protected] by 2/1/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the Docket.
- Both virtual meetings will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of Carmel Residential Committee Facebook page & City of Carmel Commercial Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Info Packet ( 61.17 MB )
Department Report ( 3.28 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.