Pennwood Office Park
Case: PZ-2020-00210 DP Amend/ADLS Amend; PZ-2020-00225 V
The applicant seeks site plan and design approval for three, one-story office buildings to be constructed on 3.76 acres. The site is located at approximately 11505 N. Pennsylvania Street. It is zoned B-5/Business and is located within the West Homeplace Commercial Corridor, High Intensity Overlay Zone. Filed by Kevin Buchheit of Krieg DeVault on behalf of the owner, SCB Home Office, LLC.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public. This is due to the increasing cases from COVID-19.
- Please submit your written comments about the petitions for Feb. 2 Committee Meetings to [email protected] by 2/1/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the Docket.
- Both virtual meetings will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of Carmel Residential Committee Facebook page & City of Carmel Commercial Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Info Packet from Jan. 19 PC meeting ( 18.45 MB )
Department Report ( 2.84 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.