Clay Terrace PUD Amendment
Case: PZ-2020-00006 OA
The applicant seeks PUD Amendment approval to modify the existing Clay Terrace PUD in order to foster redevelopment of a portion of the site. The site is located generally at the SW corner of 146th Street and US 31. It is zoned Clay Terrace PUD Z-386-02. Filed by Steven Hardin of Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP.
- There are two ways to view the meeting: In-person or by watching the live stream or recording through the link below.
- While this will be an in-person meeting, the number of people allowed in the Council Chambers will be limited in order to practice safe social distancing.
- Seats will be marked by tape, and seats without tape are where people may sit.
- Face masks will be required to be worn.
- Due to the limited seating in the Council Chambers, it is highly encouraged to watch the meeting from home.
Click here to view live stream
Info Packet ( 30.11 MB )
Department Report ( 2.88 MB )
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.