Yellow Dog Veterinary Clinic at Legacy
Case: PZ-2021-00011 DP/ADLS; PZ-2021-00018 V
Docket No. PZ-2021-00011 DP/ADLS: Yellow Dog Veterinary Clinic at Legacy. Docket No. PZ-2021-00018 V: Maximum Front Yard Setback 15’, 54.3’ requested. The applicant seeks site plan, design, and variance approval for a new veterinary office. The site is located at approximately 7325 E. 146th Street between Community Drive and Beallsville Drive. It is zoned PUD (Legacy Z-501-07.) Filed by Ashton Fritz of Fritz Engineering Services, LLC, on behalf of Dr. Stanley of Yellow Dog Veterinary Clinic.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public.
- Please submit any comments about the petitions to [email protected] by 3/29/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the docket.
- This Committee meeting will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of and City of Carmel Commercial Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Aerial View ( 2.16 MB )
Info Packet from 3/16-21 PC meeting ( 8.73 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.