Carmel Residential Committee - Residential Committee
Mar 30, 2021 6:00 pm
Asherwood Primary Plat & Subdivision Waivers
Case: PZ-2021-00003 PP; PZ-2021-00008-10 SW
Docket No. PZ-2021-00003 PP: Asherwood Primary Plat Docket No. PZ-2021-00008 SW: Waiver – UDO 6.09: 600 ft. Max, Cul-de-sac Length, 4,230 ft. requested. Docket No. PZ-2021-00009 SW: Waiver – UDO 7.26: Private Streets Not Permitted, Private St. requested. Docket No. PZ-2021-00010 SW: Waiver – UDO 7.28: Two Access Points from a Perimeter Street Required, Only One Access Point requested. The applicant seeks primary plat approval and design standards waiver approval for 41 lots on 85 acres. The site is located at 10110 Ditch Road. It is zoned S-1/Residential. Filed by Brett Huff with, Kimley-Horn on behalf of Gradison Design Build.
- City Hall at this time is closed to the public.
- Please submit any written comments about the Asherwood Petition to [email protected] by 3/29/21. Your comments will be forwarded to each Plan Commission member and made part of the docket.
- This Committee meeting will be livestreamed on carmelspeaks.org and the City of Carmel Residential Committee Facebook page
- The meetings will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the Plan Commission Secretary.
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche.
Presentation 3-16-21 Plan Commission ( 9.99 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.