AT&T Maintenance Building DP/ADLS/ZW
Case: PZ-2020-00084 DP/ADLS; PZ-2020-00118 ZW
The applicant seeks site plan and design approval and waiver approval for a new accessory building and parking expansion. The new accessory building will be 20’ tall and 1,920 sq. ft. 42 new parking spaces will be added. The overall site is 5.32 acres in size. It is located at 4160 E. 96th Street and is zoned B-3/Business. Filed by Nigel Downton of AT&T.
- There are two ways to view the meeting: In-person or by watching the live stream or recording through the link below.
- While this will be an in-person meeting, the number of people allowed in the Council Chambers will be limited in order to practice safe social distancing.
- Seats will be marked by tape, and seats without tape are where people may sit.
- Face masks will be required to be worn.
- Due to the limited seating in the Council Chambers, it is highly encouraged to watch the meeting from home.
Click here to view live stream
Info Packet ( 42.85 MB )
Department Report ( 1.75 MB )
You have subscribed for updates with email address:
0 new comments
Your Question has been submitted.